shopaisle.com maintains and owns this website (the "Site") to provide you with a variety of services and p
to assist you in achieving your wireless accessory needs. By visiting this site and utilizing any of the services provi
agree to the following Conditions of Use ("Conditions of Use") without limitation. Please read these conditions care
be aware that shopaisle.com may revise and update the provisions of these Conditions of Use at any time.
visit this page periodically to review the then current Conditions of Use to which you are bound.
By accessing and browsing this Site, you agree to the following Conditions of Use:
1. While shopaisle.com uses commercially reasonable efforts to ensure all information provided on the Site
accurate and up to date, shopaisle.com does not make any guarantees as to the accuracy, correctness, re
or otherwise with respect to such information. shopaisle.com does not assume any responsibility or liability
errors or oversights (including, but not limited to, typographical and/or technical errors) in the content of the Site.
includes information about product availability as well as products that, despite our best efforts, may be incorrectl
2. Please be aware that this Site uses several valuable trademarks, names, logos, images, video clips, product des
copyrights, and other proprietary materials owned and registered by R.C.I. and/or our vendors. These materials m
used in any way that causes confusion among customers, or in any way disparages or discredits AnythingWireless
permission from our vendors to reproduce all vendor trademarks on this Site.
3. Misuse of proprietary materials is strictly prohibited and is a strict violation of it's Conditions of Use.
4. No item is charged to your credit card until it has entered the shipping process. If an item is incorrectly labeled
shopaisle.com will notify you in order to resolve any price discrepancy before your order has entered the s
5. If you believe your work has been copied and used in a way that is tantamount to a copyright infringement, ple
provide the following:
An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrig
A description and location of the material that you claim has been infringed upon;
Your address, telephone number, and an e-mail address;
A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copy
owner, its agent, or the law;
1. USE OF AND BORROWING by you,THE SITE IS DONE AT THE USER'Sinformation made in your claim is accurate
• A statement made, FROM under penalty of perjury, that the OWN RISK. SUPERIOR, NOR ANY PARTY
INVOLVED IN are the copyright owner or areBE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, IN
you DELIVERING THE SITE, WILL authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, OR BORROWING OF THE SITE, INCLU
WITHOUT LIMITATION, VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY AS A
2. The Site may provide you with links to other sites not maintained or related to Superior. These links are provide
service to our users and are not sponsored by, endorsed by or otherwise affiliated with Superior, our vendors, our
or our services. Viewing these sites is strictly at your own risk.
3. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless its executive officers, directors, managers, and employees f
against any and all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including attorneys' fees, that result from any violation
Conditions of Use by you.
4. If any clause in these Condition of Use is deemed unlawful, unenforceable, or void, then that clause will be con
severable from these Conditions of Use; however, it will not affect the enforceability of any remaining clause.